Application : Indian FTR 1200 / FTR 1200 S 18-20Type : DKAT - MID...
Type of exhaust : HOMOLOGATED SLIP-ON EXHAUST The system was developed...
Type of exhaust : DECAT PIPE MANIFOLDThe system was developed by GPR...
Designed to improve the look, sound and performance of your motorcycle....
Designed to improve the look, sound and performance of your motorcycle....
Quality exhausts made in Italy. The exhaust is made to fit on the...
• Silencers Hydroform Ceramic Black• Hydroforming Technology• Link-pipe...
Application : Honda CB 600 F/S HORNET 07-14 (PC41)Type : SLIP...
Application : Suzuki SV1000S / SV1000N 03-05 (BX) Type : SLIP ON (LEFT...
Application : KTM DUKE 790 (KMT790) 18-19Type : SLIP ONHomologation :...
General Terms and Conditions
1. These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”) are issued by Corsa Tech sro, Company ID: 03326683, Tax ID: CZ03326683, registered in V Zátiší 810/1, Ostrava, 70900, registered in the Trade Register (hereinafter referred to as “Corsa Tech Company”) sro "), as the seller of the following products, in accordance with the provisions of Section 1751 (1) of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as the" Civil Code "), and the execution of their business, including the mutual rights and obligations of the parties arising in connection with or on the basis of the purchase contract (hereinafter referred to as the "purchase contract") concluded between Corsa Tech sro and another person.
2. Anyone who confirms by his or her signature, whether under the terms of the Terms or on any other document or in any other form, that he / she is aware of these Terms, also declares that he / she accepts the Terms in full, as amended. The provisions of the Terms and Conditions form an integral part of the purchase contract. The purchase contract and the terms and conditions are written in Czech. The purchase contract can be concluded in Czech.
3. These Conditions also apply if Corsa Tech s.r.o. negotiate special conditions for above-standard deliveries with another person, and in the alternative, expressly not agreed upon by special conditions. In the case of deviating written arrangements, the special conditions shall apply.
Terms and terms used
1. The Buyer is the person who, in accordance with these terms, exposes Corsa Tech s.r.o. order. The buyer is subject to all the provisions of these terms and conditions, except those expressly intended only for the consumer buyer.
2. The Buyer is a person who exposes Corsa Tech s.r.o. to outside of its business or to the independent exercise of its profession in accordance with these terms and conditions. order. The consumer buyer is subject to all provisions of these terms and conditions, in particular, the provisions expressly intended for the consumer buyer.
3. Performance shall mean the goods supplied by Corsa Tech s.r.o. in accordance with its line of business.
4. Goods are products that are listed in the price list, or. Catalog Corsa Tech s.r.o. name, provided with price and / or. order number. The specification of the goods is always stated in quantity and type on the documents described below.
5. Above-standard goods are goods not listed in the price list (or listed in the price list with the note “only to order”) by Corsa Tech s.r.o. supplies according to special provisions of these business conditions.
6. An Order is a unilateral legal act of the Buyer against Corsa Tech s.r.o. in order to receive performance from him.
The essentials of the order are the following information, which the buyer is obliged to provide correctly and truthfully:
a) name and surname, resp. Buyer Business
b) residence, resp. Buyer's registered office,
c) delivery and invoicing address, if different from the buyer's domicile or registered office,
d) ID and VAT number of the buyer,
e) bank details and account number of the buyer,
f) type of goods and their quantity,
g) designation of goods according to Corsa Tech s.r.o.
h) signature of the buyer, resp. statutory or authorized or in the ordinary course of business of an authorized employee of the buyer who is entitled to order under the purchase contract, including the listing of his name,
i) extract from the Commercial Register, or. copy of the trade license, VAT registration certificate attached to the order, if they were not already Corsa Tech s.r.o. submitted earlier,
(j) in the case of a telephone order, instead of point (a); a) to i) providing a customer password or number generated by Corsa Tech s.r.o.,
k) information on the entry in the Commercial Register, including the registration number of such entry, if the buyer is registered in the Commercial Register.
An order that does not meet the essentials is Corsa Tech s.r.o. authorized to refuse or return the ordering party for completion and to provide the client with a reasonable time limit. Its futile expiration results in the order being viewed as never being delivered.
Corsa Tech s.r.o. reserves the right to verify the legitimacy of the order at any time, in particular by verifying by telephone the identity of the person making the telephone order, or by verifying the signature on a fax or other written order with a specimen signature documented by the buyer.
In the event of any discrepancy, in particular, discrepancies between the details of the persons authorized to order the goods or discrepancies between the signature on the order and the specimen signature, Corsa Tech s.r.o. authorized to refuse the performance according to the order.
The order is a draft purchase contract. The provisions of Section 1732 (2) of the Civil Code shall not apply. Meeting Corsa Tech s.r.o. in accordance with the order, the purchase contract is concluded in full. In case the order is issued by Corsa Tech s.r.o. as a form, whether in written, electronic or other form, the buyer basically orders the goods on this form.
7. Delivery or fulfillment of Corsa Tech s.r.o. (hereinafter referred to as “delivery”) is the moment of handover of the goods to the buyer or first carrier. Partial performance is admissible and the buyer is not entitled to refuse it, unless otherwise specified in the purchase contract.
8. Complaint means a unilateral legal act of the Buyer aimed at asserting rights from liability for defects of goods. Complaints must be made in accordance with the Complaints Procedure of Corsa Tech Ltd., which is an integral part of these terms and conditions.
9. Invoice means the document described in the provisions of Article III of the Conditions.
10. The due date is the date set by Corsa Tech s.r.o. and to which the purchase price, including VAT, must be credited to Corsa Tech s.r.o. or this company is paid in cash.
11. Unless Corsa Tech s.r.o. Special price list issued to individual buyer means the Price List official overview of the prices of titles in the offer of Corsa Tech s.r.o. as amended by its amendments. Corsa Tech s.r.o. reserves the right to modify the price list at will. For individual purchases the price according to the price list valid at the time of placing the order is decisive. The price list is valid on the day of its issue at the registered office of Corsa Tech s.r.o. or placing the price list on the website of www.vyfukynamoto.cz. About Corsa Tech s.r.o. publish information on Corsa Tech s.r.o. with the address www.vyfukynamoto.cz.
12. Backorder is a substitute solution in case Corsa Tech s.r.o. does not have the required quantity of the ordered goods available within the time limit requested by the Buyer. This means that Corsa Tech s.r.o. after receiving such an order, the orderer shall place the orderer as a waiting for the ordered goods and keep his order in the records. Failure to meet Corsa Tech s.r.o. within a reasonable period of time, Corsa Tech s.r.o. to the buyer the nearest possible replacement term of delivery, or. suggests canceling the order.
Terms of delivery
1. The subject matter of the purchase is the goods supplied by Corsa Tech sro.
s.r.o., or by generating in the on-line system vyfukynamoto.cz. Corsa Tech s.r.o. undertakes to provide information on the issue of new price lists at least by publishing it on the website.
2. Unless agreed otherwise, the goods are delivered only upon the buyer's order. The order is made in writing to the address email@example.com, in the form of data transmission over the INTERNET network via the order form published on the website www.vyfukynamoto.cz or by telephone at 778 733 932. In the case of an order other than in writing, Corsa Tech sro reserves the right not to provide performance without additional confirmation in writing.
The customer is always obliged to order the above-standard goods in writing.
In case the buyer chooses to send the order to Corsa Tech s.r.o. through the order form published on the website www.vyfukynamoto.cz, the buyer is allowed to check and change the data entered into the order by the buyer, also with regard to the buyer's ability to detect and correct errors arising when entering data into the order. The supplier Corsa Tech s.r.o. immediately after receiving the order, confirm by e-mail to the buyer's e-mail address specified in the order. Confirmation of acceptance of an order under the preceding sentence is not an acceptance of an order by Corsa Tech Ltd.
3. Corsa Tech s.r.o. is entitled to refuse, without any penalties, on the part of the Buyer, if it is thereby obliged to perform impossible, disadvantageous or manifestly contrary to the usual rules. Furthermore, it is always entitled to do so if the buyer has not settled all obligations to Corsa Tech s.r.o. payable on the day the order is issued.
4. The goods are delivered through the Czech Post, transport services, forwarding, respectively. Own distribution of Corsa Tech s.r.o. for usual prices (PPL - 118 CZK, DPD - 139 CZK), unless stated otherwise in Article 6 of the purchase contract
Acceptance of the goods will be confirmed by the buyer to Corsa Tech s.r.o. on his delivery note. The certificate must contain the proper identification of the buyer in accordance with the extract from the Commercial Register or trade license, the name and surname of the person who confirms the receipt and the date of receipt. The Buyer acknowledges that the carrier is not obliged to verify the compliance of the data stated in the confirmation with the data according to the extract from the Commercial Register or the Trade Certificate. The Buyer bears full responsibility for adhering to the stated procedure and correctness of the marked data. The Buyer is also fully responsible for whether the goods have been taken over by a person authorized to take over them under the above provisions. If there is any doubt about the delivery later due to unclear or inaccurate marking of the Buyer on the delivery documents, the delivery shall be deemed to have been properly performed and taken over by the Buyer.
5. Unless the Buyer discloses another address for delivery to Corsa Tech Ltd., the place of delivery shall be the Buyer's registered office. In case of multiple addresses Corsa Tech s.r.o. may deliver by handing it to any of these addresses, unless the buyer's order specifies the place of delivery. The same applies even if the order is a place specified, but delivery to the address indicated has proved impossible or very difficult.
6. The Buyer is obliged to inform Corsa Tech Ltd. in writing without delay. any changes in the persons authorized to take over the goods and sign shipping documents, as well as changes in the addresses for delivery. Failure to comply with this obligation cannot constitute a reason for contesting the Buyer's takeover of the delivery and relieves Corsa Tech s.r.o. any liability for delay or damage.
7. The delivery document pursuant to the previous provisions is usually the delivery note.
The delivery note confirmed by the buyer will be attached to the invoice.
Delivery note includes:
- identification of the buyer according to the purchase contract
- Buyer order number
- the subject of performance and the price for each item
8. Symbols of goods availability
- Symbol "Available": The goods are usually in stock in e-shop or at supplier. Delivery time of the goods is usually 1-20 working days. If the delivery time does not match, the customer is informed by phone or e-mail.
- Symbol "On request": The goods are usually in stock at the supplier. Delivery time of the goods is usually 3-30 working days. If the delivery time does not match, the customer is informed by phone or e-mail
At the request of the buyer, a declaration of conformity signed by the responsible employees of Corsa Tech Ltd. is attached to the delivery note.
Purchase price and payment terms
1. The purchase price is determined by the price list and is always marked for the relevant type of goods in the invoice, respectively. delivery note. The purchase price is the price of goods, packing and postage, respectively. freight is charged separately, unless otherwise specified in the purchase contract. Together with the purchase price, the buyer is obliged to pay Corsa Tech s.r.o. also costs associated with packaging and delivery of goods. Prices of goods listed in the price list or. catalog of Corsa Tech s.r.o. are listed including all related fees. This does not limit Corsa Tech s.r.o. conclude a purchase contract under individually negotiated conditions. All presentations of goods listed in the price list, or. catalog of Corsa Tech s.r.o. is of informative character and Corsa Tech s.r.o. it is not obliged to conclude a purchase contract regarding these goods.
The buyer is familiar with the price list.
2. The price is payable on the day specified by the invoice. If the invoice is not specified on this date, the due date shall be the 14th day from the date of delivery (date of taxable supply). Corsa Tech s.r.o. does not require the buyer to pay an advance or other similar payment except in the cases specified in Article VII. conditions.
3. An invoice is a payment document and a tax document containing:
a) name and surname, resp. Buyer's business
b) the registered office or place of business of the buyer,
c) ID of the buyer,
(e) the date of issue and the date of the chargeable event;
f) due date,
g) indication of the goods, their quantity and unit price, unless it is a collective invoice,
h) indication of the total price without VAT,
j) indication of the total amount to be paid,
k) number of delivery note, if issued separately,
(l) the customer number, if assigned.
4. The price of the goods and any costs associated with the delivery of the goods under the contract of sale and on the basis of an invoice sent by Corsa Tech s.r.o. to the buyer, the buyer may pay Corsa Tech s.r.o. in the following ways:
a) in cash at Corsa Tech s.r.o. at Novoveská 281/20, Ostrava, 70900;
a) by bank transfer to Corsa Tech s.r.o. indicated on the invoice;
(b) cash on delivery
In the case of a cashless payment, the buyer's obligation to pay the purchase price and any costs associated with the delivery of the goods under the purchase agreement are met when the amount is credited to Corsa Tech s.r.o ..
5. If the Buyer is in delay with payment of the purchase price of the individual delivery, Corsa Tech s.r.o. authorized to demand payment of a contractual penalty of 0.1% of the outstanding amount per day for the first 30 days of delay. If the Buyer's delay is more than 30 days, Corsa Tech s.r.o. is entitled to claim a contractual penalty of 0.05% per day of the outstanding purchase price and is also entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract. Withdrawal from the contract must be in writing and is effective upon its delivery to the buyer. Delivery shall also be deemed to be the moment of receipt of the fax message or electronic mail to the Buyer's equipment.
In such a case, the parties shall return to each other everything they have obtained under this Agreement. Return of goods instead of payment is possible only upon request of Corsa Tech Ltd. or in agreement with it and is at the Buyer's own expense and risk.
Rights from liability for defects, warranty
1. The rights and obligations of the parties in exercising the buyer's rights from liability for defects are governed by the Complaints Procedure of Corsa Tech Ltd., which is an integral part of these conditions. The provisions on the publication of these terms and conditions shall apply equally to the publication of the Complaints Procedure Rules or its amendments.
2. Unless otherwise stated in the price list, Corsa Tech s.r.o. provides a warranty of 24 months for all goods from handover and takeover, unless the manufacturer provides a different warranty period. The warranty period starts on the day of handover and takeover of the goods. Defects properly applied in the warranty are solved preferably by replacement of the goods.
The Buyer has the right to return the goods he has ordered by mistake within 14 days from receipt of the goods, but only on condition that the goods are returned clearly unused and undamaged, in undamaged and unopened original packaging. Subject to these conditions, Corsa Tech s.r.o. undertakes to take back the goods and issue a modified invoice or credit note accordingly.
This does not apply in the case of above-standard goods pursuant to paragraph 4 of Article I of the Conditions.
Withdrawal from the contract by the consumer buyer
1. The provisions of this part of the Conditions apply only to the consumer's buyer.
2. The Buyer Consumer acknowledges that under the provisions of Section 1837 of the Civil Code, it is not possible, among other things, to withdraw from a purchase contract for the supply of goods that have been modified according to the Buyer's wish or for him / herself. perishable goods, as well as goods that have been irretrievably mixed with other goods after delivery and from a purchase contract for the supply of sealed goods which the consumer has removed from the packaging and cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
3. Except in the case referred to in Article VI. 2 or in another case where the purchase contract cannot be withdrawn, the Buyer Consumer has the right in accordance with the withdraw from the purchase contract without giving a reason within fourteen (14) days of receipt of goods, and if the subject of the purchase contract is several types of goods or delivery of several parts, this period runs from the date of receipt of the last delivery of goods. Withdrawal from the contract must be to Corsa Tech s.r.o. sent no later than the deadline specified in the previous sentence.
4. The Buyer Consumer may use the sample form provided by Corsa Tech Ltd. available on the Corsa Tech Ltd. website to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement. www.vyfukynamoto.cz Withdrawal from the purchase contract can be delivered by the buyer to the consumer's address (Novoveská 281/20, Ostrava, 70900) to Corsa Tech s.r.o. or to the email address of Corsa Tech s.r.o ..
5. In the event that the consumer buyer withdraws from the contract, the consumer buyer is obliged to return to Corsa Tech s.r.o. goods received from him no later than fourteen (14) days after withdrawal. If the Buyer withdraws from the Purchase Agreement, the Buyer shall bear the cost of returning the goods to Corsa Tech Ltd., even if the goods cannot be returned by their normal postal nature.
6. In the event of the consumer's withdrawal from the contract, Corsa Tech s.r.o. no later than fourteen (14) days from the withdrawal from the purchase contract, all funds, including the cost of delivery of goods received from the consumer buyer, by transfer to the account of the consumer buyer. Corsa Tech s.r.o. is entitled to return the received funds to the buyer in another way, if the buyer agrees and if it does not incur additional costs. If the consumer buyer has chosen a method other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the seller, Corsa Tech s.r.o. the cost of delivering the goods to the buyer corresponding to the cheapest method of delivery offered. Corsa Tech s.r.o. it shall not be obliged to return the funds received to the purchaser before the purchaser returns the goods to him.
7. Goods shipped and delivered back to the Seller's address must be undamaged, complete, including accessories and all documents provided and any gifts received with the product. Do not send goods cash on delivery - it will not be accepted. We recommend you to insure the goods.
In the event of failure to comply with any of the above requirements, the seller has the right to refuse the returned goods or to reduce the amount for which the goods will be returned.
8. The claim for damages to the goods is Corsa Tech s.r.o. authorized to unilaterally set off the consumer's claim for a refund of the purchase price.
9. If, together with the goods, a gift is provided to the purchaser of the consumer, the gift contract between Corsa Tech s.r.o. and the buyer by the consumer, with the proviso that if the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the gift contract for such a gift becomes ineffective and the buyer is obliged, together with the goods, by Corsa Tech s.r.o. return the gift.
10. Goods that were not in stock at the time of ordering and were ordered at the customer's request can only be returned if agreed with the seller. The customer is informed about the goods that are not in stock at the time of order by phone, or. by email.
Special provisions on above - standard goods and above - standard services
1. Above-standard goods shall be delivered solely on the basis of a special written order or written purchase contract. At Corsa Tech s.r.o. in order to pay the financial advance, the buyer is obliged to deposit it after confirming the order and issuing the advance invoice to Corsa Tech s.r.o. The deposit will be deducted in the final invoice from the total price of the ordered goods.
2. Corsa Tech s.r.o. may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, issue a special price list for individual buyers or groups of buyers. The pricing criteria are set by Corsa Tech sro. Based on this purchase agreement, Corsa Tech s.r.o. to the buyer the customer number, which the buyer is obligated to Corsa Tech s.r.o. to prove.
Protection of personal data
1. The protection of the personal data of the Buyer who is a natural person is provided by Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the protection of personal data, as amended.
2. The Buyer agrees to the processing of the following personal data: name and surname, address of residence, identification number, tax identification number, e-mail address, telephone number (hereinafter referred to as "personal data").
3. The Buyer agrees to the processing of personal data by Corsa Tech Ltd. for the purpose of realizing the rights and obligations under the Purchase Agreement. Unless the buyer chooses otherwise, he agrees to the processing of personal data by Corsa Tech s.r.o. also for the purpose of sending information and commercial communications to the buyer.
4. By processing the Buyer's personal data, Corsa Tech s.r.o. authorize a third party as a processor. Except for persons transporting goods, personal data will not be Corsa Tech s.r.o. passed to third parties without the buyer's prior consent. Personal data will be processed electronically in an automated manner or in printed form in a non-automated manner.
5. The Buyer acknowledges that he / she is obliged to provide his / her personal data correctly and truthfully and that he / she is obliged to inform Corsa Tech s.r.o. without undue delay. about a change in your personal data.
6. The Buyer confirms that the personal information provided is accurate and that he / she has been advised that it is a voluntary disclosure of personal data.
7. If the Buyer asks for information about the processing of his / her personal data, he / she is Corsa Tech s.r.o. obliged to transmit this information.
1. The Buyer shall not acquire title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price. At the moment of acceptance of the goods by the buyer the responsibility for accidental destruction, damage or loss of the goods passes to him.
2. Corsa Tech s.r.o. is entitled to withdraw from any contract of sale except in the other cases specified in the conditions also in the case that the buyer has purchased goods for which Corsa Tech s.r.o. exclusive distribution rights, from a person other than Corsa Tech s.r.o. or a company authorized to sell these goods by Corsa Tech s.r.o.
3. The Buyer agrees to receive information related to the goods, services or plant of Corsa Tech Ltd. to the Buyer's email address and further agrees to receive commercial communications from Corsa Tech Ltd. to the buyer's email address.
4. The out-of-court settlement of Buyer's complaints is provided by Corsa Tech s.r.o. via its e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Corsa Tech s.r.o. is entitled to sell goods on the basis of a trade license. Trade control is carried out within the scope of its competence by the appropriate trade licensing office. Supervision of personal data protection is performed by the Office for Personal Data Protection. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority carries out, among other things, supervision of compliance with Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection, as amended.
6. Corsa Tech s.r.o. it is not bound by any codes of conduct in relation to the Buyer within the meaning of § 1826 para. e) of the Civil Code.
7. The purchase contract, including the terms and conditions, is archived by Corsa Tech s.r.o. in electronic form and is not accessible.
8. The Parties undertake to resolve all disputes arising in connection with the fulfillment of obligations under these Terms and Conditions, in particular by agreement. All disputes arising between the contracting parties from legal relations governed by these General Terms and Conditions shall be resolved by arbitration, namely by the Arbitration Court attached to the Economic Chamber of the Czech Republic and the Agrarian Chamber of the Czech Republic according to the Rules of this Arbitration Court. The provisions of the preceding sentence do not apply to the consumer's consumer.
9. In the event of a dispute arising from a contract of sale concluded between Corsa Tech s.r.o. and the buyer, the buyer of the consumer has the right to out-of-court settlement of the dispute according to the provisions of § 20d of Act No. 64/1992 Coll., the Consumer Protection Act, as amended. The subject of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes from the purchase contract is the Czech Trade Inspection, http://www.coi.cz/. The out-of-court settlement of the dispute can be approached only after the buyer has failed to resolve the dispute directly with Corsa Tech sro. The buyer must prove this fact to the Czech Trade Inspection Authority.
10. These Terms come into effect on the date of their signature by a person authorized to do so on behalf of Corsa Tech s.r.o. . Corsa Tech s.r.o. is entitled to change or supplement the conditions at any time. If published on Corsa Tech s.r.o. www.vyfukynamoto.cz take effect on the 2nd day after publication. Newer conditions override those previously issued. Legal relationships based on conditions are always assessed according to the conditions in force at the time the legal relationship arose.